Hygiene concept in PS.SPEICHER and PS.SPEICHER Depots
Please note that since 03.04. there are no longer any access restrictions for visiting the exhibitions in the PS.SPEICHER and the PS.SPEICHER depots. There is also no mask requirement. However, since the safety of our guests and employees is very important to us, we ask that you continue to voluntarily wear a mask (a medical mask is also welcome) during your visit. Thanks very much!
PS.SPEICHER with main and special exhibitions
The PS.SPEICHER with its main and special exhibitions is open again from Tuesday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and from Saturday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Our tried and tested hygiene concept continues to apply to your visit.
PS. SPEICHER Depots
The PS.SPEICHER Depots will be open to the public again from April 2nd, 2022. However, you can already buy online tickets for your visit
Appointments can be made as follows:
Via our online-portal
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at 05561 - 8888
we want you to be safe during your stay in the PS.SPEICHER, the PS. SPEICHER Depots and the PS.Halle. For this purpose, we have defined numerous measures in our hygiene concept, some of which go beyond what is prescribed. A brief overview of the main measures can be found below.
Every concept is only as good as the people who follow it. With this in mind, we ask for your help in our efforts to keep our house safe.
- If possible, please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other guests or our staff.
- Please do not use the elevator with more than 10 people.
- Please avoid large gatherings of groups in the individual exhibition areas. If you notice that there is a traffic jam in an exhibition area, please wait or change your walking direction on the floor to avoid the group.
- Please use the disinfection stations in the house regularly.
- Please follow the instructions from our security staff.
- Otherwise - as always - avoid skin contact, observe hygiene, sneeze into the crook of your arm.
What we do for you (extracts from our hygiene concept):
In the PS.SPEICHER
- The ventilation in the house is set so that only outside air is brought in, stale air is extracted immediately.
- The walkways in the house are designed in such a way that cross-traffic is largely avoided.
- The capacity in the main elevator is limited to 10 people.
- The number of people on tours is limited.
- The controls on the active stations and in the Porsche racing simulator are regularly disinfected.
- All contact areas with employees in the shop, at the information desk and at the cash desk are secured with Plexiglas partitions.
At events in the PS.Halle
- The ventilation in the house is set so that only outside air is brought in, stale air is extracted immediately. This can temporarily lead to increased ventilation noise in the room.
- The seating is set up in such a way that the minimum distance is maintained. Couples can sit together.
- Catering is not provided during breaks in order to avoid crowds of people.
- Apart from the regular wardrobes, there are no cloakrooms where people could gather.
- The walkways are set up in such a way that encounters are largely avoided here too.
- The addresses of guests at events are recorded in order to enable chains of infection to be tracked if necessary. The addresses will be destroyed 14 days after the event.