Hygiene concept in PS.SPEICHER and PS.Depots
PS.SPEICHER with main and special exhibitions
The PS.SPEICHER with its main and special exhibitions is open again from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Our tried and tested hygiene concept continues to apply to your visit. Booking an appointment in advance is not mandatory, but possible as a voluntary service.
The four PS.Depots are also open again. Please book an appointment for your visit to the PS.Depot small car, PS.Depot automobile and PS.Depot motorcycle. The PS.Depot truck + bus can be visited every Saturday without prior notice.
Appointments can be made as follows:
Online via our booking portal
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at 05561 - 92 32 00
we want you to be safe during your stay in the PS.SPEICHER, the PS.Depots and the PS.Halle. For this purpose, we have defined numerous measures in our hygiene concept, some of which go beyond what is prescribed. A brief overview of the main measures can be found below.
Every concept is only as good as the people who follow it. With this in mind, we ask for your help in our efforts to keep our house safe.
- It is compulsory to wear a medical mouth and nose protection in the form of a medical or an FFP2 mask. These are available at the PS.SPEICHER cash register if required. Scarves, shawls, fabric and makeshift masks are no longer permitted. Children up to the age of 6 are exempt from this obligation.
- If possible, please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other guests or our staff.
- Please do not use the elevator with more than 10 people.
- Please avoid large gatherings of groups in the individual exhibition areas. If you notice that there is a traffic jam in an exhibition area, please wait or change your walking direction on the floor to avoid the group.
- At events, please do not take off your mouth and nose cover until you are seated at your seat.
- Please use the disinfection stations in the house regularly.
- Please follow the instructions from our security staff.
- Otherwise - as always - avoid skin contact, observe hygiene, sneeze into the crook of your arm.
What we do for you (extracts from our hygiene concept):
In the PS.SPEICHER
- The ventilation in the house is set so that only outside air is brought in, stale air is extracted immediately.
- The walkways in the house are designed in such a way that cross-traffic is largely avoided.
- The capacity in the main elevator is limited to 10 people.
- The number of people on tours is limited.
- The controls on the active stations and in the Porsche racing simulator are regularly disinfected.
- All contact areas with employees in the shop, at the information desk and at the cash desk are secured with Plexiglas partitions.
At events in the PS.Halle
- The ventilation in the house is set so that only outside air is brought in, stale air is extracted immediately. This can temporarily lead to increased ventilation noise in the room.
- The seating is set up in such a way that the minimum distance is maintained. Couples can sit together.
- Catering is not provided during breaks in order to avoid crowds of people.
- Apart from the regular wardrobes, there are no cloakrooms where people could gather.
- The walkways are set up in such a way that encounters are largely avoided here too.
- The addresses of guests at events are recorded in order to enable chains of infection to be tracked if necessary. The addresses will be destroyed 14 days after the event.